; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: VO5 Gloss Me Smoothly Conditioner

VO5 Gloss Me Smoothly Conditioner

I stay over at my rents about once a week and never bother bringing a wash bag as I only live 15mins away. I just use whatever is in the family bathroom. Lynx shower gel? Don't mind if I do! Thankfully my sister buys the shampoo/conditioner in the house . I've never considered using VO5 before not because I don't like the brand, it just wasn't on my radar.



I can't get enough of this conditioner. It makes my hair really soft and definitely less frizzy which is my biggest problem since I rarely straighten my hair these days. I guess this is down to the fact that it contains a blend of argan, avocado, apricot, jojoba and grape seed oils and the addition of hydrolyzed silk. It also smells really good which is important to me. I hate my hair smelling of nothing and am always envious of people who leave a waft of their shampoo scent when they swish by. I haven't tested this out yet but I can still smell it on the ends of my hair.

In my own shower I'm using Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment conditioner and I've found that it doesn't make a remarkable difference. I know a lot of people rate it but it doesn't work for me. I guess you don't really know how well a product works until you have something to compare it to and for my hair, VO5 is so much better. I rarely buy matching shampoo and conditioner. I stick to Head and Shoulders then buy any conditioner that strikes my fancy or whatever is on offer. So I don't know how the shampoo is but I'll definitely be buying my own bottle of this conditioner especially as the whole range of VO5 shampoos & conditioners (250ml) are currently on offer for 99p in Superdrug.

3 comments:

  1. ooh i was wondering about this.. need to give ema go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so awesome! I wish we had this in SA! Less frizz, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog.
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx