1. Botanics Soothing Eye Makeup Remover - I wasn't enamoured with this when I first bought it, but now I shall never buy anything else. It removes my waterproof eye makeup with ease and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
2. Aussie Dual Personality Heat Protection and Leave in Spray - Although only a recent purchase, I'm really impressed with it so far. I can't usually tell if a heat protection spray is working or not but with this product I can. My hair feels protected from the intense heat of my GHDs and much smoother and silkier. Must be the Australian Jojoba seed oil doing it's job! Smells really good too.
3. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash - Neutrogena never fails to disappoint when it comes to skincare and this is no exception. I have been using this everyday and I love it. My skin feels really clean and soft - not tight and dry like other facial washes. The grapefruit scent is also great for waking me up in the morning.
4. Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream - This moisturiser is amazing for summer. It's so light and refreshing, sinks in easily and keeps my skin feeling hydrated. I cannot reccommend this enough.
5. Naked Coco de Mer Body Butter - Not only is this a monthly favourite, I think it's my favourite body moisturiser of all time! 97% natural and free from sulphates, parabens and petrochemicals, this body butter is amazing. It's thick and almost gel like and is very moisturising without being too rich (other body butters I've used have been too heavy and greasy). With ingredients such as coconut extract, shea butter and passion flower oil, it's a guarantee that it's going to smell good and it does. Ahh I could wax lyrical about this product all day but I'm going to move on!
6&7. Rimmel Lycra Pro in Pop Rose and Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream - The perfect shades for summer. In fact it doesn't feel like summer unless my toe nails are bright pink. Pop Rose lasts for ages without chipping (must be the Lycra) and never dulls in colour. I hunted high and low all over London for Berry Ice Cream and it was worth the wait. It's so pretty and feminine and I will definitely be wearing this all summer long.
8&9. Nars Orgasm and Revlon A Floral Affair, Pinking of You - These two blushers have been long neglected but ever since the sunshine has come out, I've found myself using these two more and more. I love the combo of the soft pink and Orgasm's peachy shimmer. Really flattering and goes with all looks.