Now it's not perfect at all. I didn't use a base, didn't do my brows, the blending is questionable and it's not even. However, considering this is the first multicolour eyeshadow look I've ever done, I am pleased with how it turned out.
What I used:
- Kryolan aquacolour purple on the outer lid and turquoise in the middle, then a mixture of both on lower lash line.
- Collection 2000 dazzle me dust in Paradise on the inner corner (finally got a swatch!)
- Some random Superdrug silver glitter eyeshadow all over the lid and brow bone.
- Barry M kohl pencil on upper lash line and waterline.
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Lust also on waterline.
- Benefit Bad gal Lash mascara.
- Benefit Erase Paste under eyes.
Obviously this isn't an everyday look but for special occasions!
I'm still in the midst of testing hair products. Yesterday I curled my hair, divided it into two, then sprayed each section with a different hairspray. I then had a mini rave in my room to simulate a night out and noted the results. Next up is heat protection spray, but I don't really know how to test this? They all seem the same to me...