EOTD: Smokey peacock green
In my case, EOTD stands for "Experiment of the day" as I feel I'm far too much of an amateur. I'm still getting to grips with blending and I'm not always sure if I've done well.
What I used:
- Mac mineralize eyeshadow in "Tectonic" (greeny gold colour) all over the lid.
- Ben Nye "Jade" on inner corner and "Cosmic Blue" on the outer V and crease.
- One of the black shadows in the crease and outer V from Sleek's Graphite palette.
- Elf blending brush.
- Mac kohl eyeliner in "Smoulder" on upper lash line and waterline and Ben Nye "Jade" on lower lash line.
- Benefit badgal lash mascara.
- No concealer hence all the redness
Loving the Ben Nye shadows - look how iridescent and lovely they are. I will definitely be buying refills when they're finished. They are available to buy in Covent Garden at both Charles Fox and Screen Face and of course many other places online.