; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Sonia Rykiel for H&M lingerie

Sonia Rykiel for H&M lingerie

I didn't care for Jimmy Choo's range for H&M but I am definitely interested in the lingerie line that Sonia Rykiel has designed for H&M (not enough to queue outside Oxford St on a Saturday though).






I love the vintage inspired bras (especially the nude ones), the luxurious materials, the delicate detailing and how feminine they are. I'm not sure on the sizes available but I'm guessing  they won't have mine :(

Starting from £14.99, this line is more than affordable.

The collection launches worldwide, in 1,500 H&M stores on the 5th of December. It will also be available in major  Sonia Rykiel boutiques . Her second collection for H&M consisting of knitwear and accessories for women and girls, will debut in February 2010.

Source: My Fashion Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx