; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Nars Orgasm

Nars Orgasm

I finally managed to get my hands on the super famous Nars Orgasm blusher. The colour is a peachy pink with shimmer and this made it hard to photograph as the colour varies in different light.



The photo on the left was taken with my SLR whilst the one on the right was taken with a compact digital. Both were taken in natural light, at the same time. They look like two complete different blushers but I assure you it's the same one. I think the true representation would be a mixture of the two (if that's any help at all?).



Some close ups.


 

 It's so sheer that it doesn't show up much in natural light. In the flash photo you can see the shimmer reflecting in the light.

On days that I don't want to wear so much makeup, I wear Orgasm on it's own, and being sheer, I can build the colour up to my preference. Other times I wear this on top of another blusher (usually a coral one).

This is my first Nars product and I'm happy enough, but next time I would like to try other colours such as Mounia or Dolce Vita. I also think the £18.50 price tag is a bit steep so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled on ebay/blog sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx