; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Love love love Sleek blushers!

Love love love Sleek blushers!

My most recent makeup purchases have been two blushers from the Sleek makeup range.  I can honestly say that Sleek is my favourite drugstore brand - every product I have tried of theirs has been outstanding and these are no exception.


The packaging is great and doesn't look cheap at all. It even has a real mirror, not those cheap plastic ones with a reflective coating (shame on you Benefit!).


The two that I picked up are Coral (with the fingernail dent) and Flushed.



There seems to be little difference between the colours in my natural daylight swatches but the ones with flash are a better representative of their true colours. You can't see from the photos but they both contain very fine shimmer which only show up when reflected by light. Flushed (on the left in the swatches) looks like a very dark berry colour in the pan but comes out sheer on the skin and is a lovely colour. Coral is my absolute favourite and I have been wearing this everyday. I have never owned a blush in this colour as most drugstore corals are too light and do not show up on my skintone (e.g  Revlon Hushed Blush). However Sleek products are formulated to compliment all skin tones and this one is highly pigmented and  gorgeous.

There are five colours in the range and no doubt I will be buying the other three to complete my set. The blushers are priced at £3.26 from Superdrug and there is no better time to purchase as they have a 3 for 2 promotion across all makeup lines!

1 comment:

  1. ooh i like Sleek too! I bought a lip gloss pot last week by them, and its perfect. It also doubles as a great cream blusher too!

    Will definitely have to try these! Thanks for the tip! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx