; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Barry M Nail Paint in 'Yellow'

Barry M Nail Paint in 'Yellow'


So with the release of Chanel's Mimosa, it seems that the new colour for summer is yellow and I'm glad because I LOVE bright nails and there's nothing brighter than the colour of the sun.

I'm sure there are many dupes out there but I went for the easiest yellow I could find - good old realiable Barry M.

I'm keeping my finger nails bare at the moment as they're peeling like crazy. No one wants to see someone else's feet so hopefully my sandal encased ones won't offend too much. This banana coloured polish needs to be applied on a smooth nail bed otherwise you'll need at least four coats like I did, because any ridges/imperfections will show up.

Despite being a 4 coater to become fully opaque, I can't wait to rock this colour on my finger nails.

Will you be following the yellow trend this summer?

15 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous summery colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @roshas - definitely :) xx

    @Yass - me tooo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good with your skin tone! I need a tan before I try yellow lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've bought this recently, looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog! You are so inspirational! If you get the time to check out my blog I would love to hear your opinions, I'd really appreciate it!

    Follow me?

    http://www.so--hi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving yellow nails at the moment too! It really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been loving yellow lately and have been on the hunt for a crazy bright one! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour is so pretty. It is bright but it looks really good with your skin tone.

    I think it will look stunning on your nails.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color looks awesome with your shoes, I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jo - Aw really? I think it would look good on any skintone? I'm scared of pastel yellow though xx

    @Evelyn @Rach @DaintyMakeup - thank you xx

    @Ailah - If you find any other yellows, I'd love to see em! xx

    @Peg - Can't wait to wear this on my nails xx

    @Barttart - One of the reasons I bought these sandals is because bright polishes look awesome with them lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bright and summery, looks great on your toes! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a yellow nail polish now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That colour is so gorgeous on you! I think you can get away with brighter colours on your toes than your hands somehow, but it'd look great on fingers too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ..I never tried yellow before but I definately will ..looks gorgeous ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx