; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Do you hate the smell of cocoa butter?

Do you hate the smell of cocoa butter?

Because I do and I can't be the only one? I can't stand it, especially the Palmer's version which everyone seems to love. I know that it's a good moisturising lotion but I hate the greasy feeling and the overbearing scent.


BUT whilst browsing the aisles of Superdrug this week I saw this new Garnier body lotion on offer (£2.99 for 400ml)and out of the variety of scents (like mango!), I chose the cocoa butter one. It's not like any other cocoa butter product I've used before. It smells like milk chocolate but it's light and not sickly sweet. Only been using it for a few days but I love it so far!

5 comments:

  1. i know what you mean, like its nice fragrance but too over powering to smell it all day gets really nauseating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely. I remember smelling it on someone else years ago and thinking it smelt really nice, but when I bought some myself, Yuck, it's way too strong and although it might be nice to get the occaisionally wiff from someone else, I really didn't like smelling it on myself all day long! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cocoa butter <3 especially the Vaseline Intensive gel one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the smell of coca butter, and I find it very moisturizing. I'm always looking for this ingredients when I shop for a new moisturizer (=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx