; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: I love Freebies! Dazzle Me dust and Nails Inc

I love Freebies! Dazzle Me dust and Nails Inc

I recently entered a competition online (don't really remember what for) and today I got a lil magazine in the post from Fabulous - the supplement that comes with News of the World? And it informed me that although I hadn't won, there was a voucher for a free Dazzle me eyeshadow by Collection 2000 from Superdrug. So I went to pick it up today and because I didn't want to come across as a total freeloader, I took advantage of their 2 for £2.99 offer on their new nail polishes.



I got BMX Bandit, on the left, which reminds me of a "periwinkle" crayola crayon, and Dynasty. I thought the quality would be plop considering it's Collection 2000, but they are surprisingly good. The consistency is thick and creamy, and 2 coats is all you need.

For my dazzle dust, I chose the shade "Paradise" which is a soft shimmery gold. I haven't had the chance to test it yet but will do a proper review post when I do. Here's a stock photo from their website:



Okay so whilst I was googling "Fabulous" to check what newspaper it came from, I saw on their website that they were giving away free Nail Inc polishes!



A few have sold out already because it started yesterday but I managed to get one! I chose the above shade "China Town" which is described as hot pink with purple pearlised swish .

The offer is here. Just choose your shade, and add to basket, then enter the code FABNA0709. There's a £1 p&p charge but it also says you can buy any other items online and you won't be charged any more postage!. Another bonus is that if you sign up to their newsletter before you purchase this, they'll send you a free mini polish with your first order. Not sure if it works with this offer but it's worth a try right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx