; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: A week of freebies

A week of freebies

Technically most of these aren't freebies but shhhhshh..



The other day I picked up InStyle magazine which is giving away a free L'Occitane hand cream. I also managed to snag these two Jemma Kidd lipglosses from promotional packs of Bodyform products. I'm sure most of you have read about this everywhere else so I'm not going to go on about it.

Last week I attended Fashion Thursday in the Bond St branch of Dorothy Perkins which was hosted by Look magazine. It was a great night - they had an instore DJ, free drinks/water and 20% off all purchases. I had a free mini makeover by Benefit and had my hair styled into a Cheryl Cole bouffant by Toni & Guy (I asked for waves but somehow ended up with that....) I felt so glamorous - too bad I was dressed like a tramp!

As I had spent over £40, I received a goody bag with products from the sponsors.



A full size tub of Simple day cream, Carmex and mini versions of Benefit's Posietint and High Beam. (There were also Lindt chocolates, a CD and a magazine but they're weren't interesting enough to photo)

The MUA used these products during my makeover and I have fallen in love with them - specifically High Beam! Posie tint doesn't show up so well on my skin. I'm thinking Benetint would be better?



High Beam is described as a "luminescent complexion enhancer" which basically means a highlighter! I've been using this on my cheek bones, brow bone, cupids bow and inner eye corners. I love the way it makes my face glow. I'm pretty sure there are many dupes out there - I think MeMeMe does one? Not sure but I'm so tempted to buy a full size version at £16.50.



Lastly these two came in the post. I won a competition and received this Blackhead clearing scrub from Garnier which I'm going to save until I finish my Neutrogena one. The little tube is a Protecting Facial Hydrolotion SPF25 from Simple. I signed up as a Simple VIP years ago but this is the first time they've sent me something!

p.s Hello! and thank you to all the new followers x x

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx