; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Mac Mineralize blush in Dainty

Mac Mineralize blush in Dainty

The only items of makeup I seem to buy these days are blushes. I can't get enough of them and this is my most recent purchase.


Mac mineralize blush in Dainty.


When I first got it I couldn't stop cooing (like a loser) over how pretty it is.


A light pink with sheer golden shimmer (which doesn't show up here does it?). It's very sheer and the colour has to be built up but I think it's a great colour for summer. I  like wearing it to work with simple winged black eyeliner and mascara.

Are there any other Mineralize blushes you would recommend? (I already have Warm Soul). What's your favourite blush at the moment?

10 comments:

  1. I have a weakness for blushes too - I got a pink one recently from Nars - I think its 'Malibu'..will try this one as I am a total MAC girl:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think I'm turning into a Mac girl. I love Nars blushes but they're expensive :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you can still check out the mac in the groove collection there are some nice blushes from that that are mineralized! :D i also recommend nars blushes such as deep throat and orgasm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Nars Orgasm but I haven't really used it much. Will check out the ones from In the Groove, thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to say at the moment, im loving my nars multiple tints they are frikin fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for blush too, I bought this one the other day and love it!
    I'm thinking warm soul will be my next purchase.

    I'm loving Benefit coralista at the moment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amina - Can't afford Nars Multiples but they look lush!x

    Imogen - Warm Soul is amazing. Haven't tried Coralista, but I like the look of Benefit's Sugarbomb x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beauty!
    I am definitely getting this... Even just to look at :)

    Thanks again lovely, very helpful reviews!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would this suit someone with a pale skintone (c1 in face and body) and someone who doesn't really wear blush?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Becky - Yeh I suppose so, you could wear it sheer and I think it would flatter every skin tone, most soft pinks do xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx