; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Update: Inglot AMC Face Blush

Update: Inglot AMC Face Blush


Not too long ago I bought two blushes from Inglot, one being the AMC Face Blush. As I mentioned in my post, I wasn't at all impressed  with the formulation nor the pigmentation. However I thought I would trial it before coming to a final conclusion. I thought that with use, it would oxidize and would perhaps thicken, making  it easier to use. How wrong was I?


As you can see from my photos, what has happened is that it has separated. It is just as rubbish as before because whether I use my fingers or a stippling brush, it applies patchily and NEVER sets. If I were to accidently brush my face, it would come off in one swipe.

If anyone else has this and knows how to make it work, please let me know. Otherwise this is destined for the bin . What an utter waste of money.

4 comments:

  1. HEY
    TRY WITH A SPONGE, AND DAB IT INTO YOUR CHEEK!! I HAVE A BLUSH SIMILAR AND IT'S THE ONLY WAY I CAN MAKE IT WORK:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any sponges but I'll give it a go. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try with sponge..it'll really work...nice blog dear...you are cute too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx