1. I apply my concealer first and I use Select Moisturecover in NC42 which does a brilliant job at covering my dark circles. So far, this is the best concealer I've tried as its easy to blend in and doesn't cake or settle in my fine lines.
2. Using my ELF Complexion brush, I apply MSFN in Medium Dark over my concealer and on my eyelids.
3. The 209 eyeliner brush is amazing and helps to create a fine line - I have the small SE version. I use this with Blacktrack Fluidline because it does not budge or fade at all.
4. I then line my waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero which sadly isn't 100% waterproof with my watery eyes but is super black (unlike Gosh's Velvet touch pencils). Next comes mascara of which I'm currently using Maybelline's Colossal.
5. Lastly, I use my favourite brush ever, ELF's powder one to apply my blush and I usually turn to Coral by Sleek.
These are the very basics which I use everyday without fail, although the blush and mascara are interchangeable. If you've done a post like this (or are planning to), leave me a link so I can have a nosey :)
P.S. I wrote down the entrants for my Naked Coco de Mer bathfoam giveaway on pieces of paper and my little brother picked out Becky from Style and The City. Congrats! xx