; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Bare Minerals free sample offer

Bare Minerals free sample offer



I noticed this tucked away in the corner of the fashion page of Thursday's Metro newspaper. A friend of mine swears by this so I was eager to get a sample. I made my way to my nearest counter (Selfridges) after work but was told straight up by the SA that there was no point as the only colours she had were Light and Beige. I don't know if this is just the case for Selfridges or everywhere but booooo.

I'm not sure if this is being printed everyday or just Thursday's issue but perhaps you can print off the page from the e-edition?

2 comments:

  1. I cut that out too! Ridiculous she only had so few colours. Naughty BM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you manage to get your sample and free brush? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx