Monthly Favourites: November 2010
I haven't done one of these posts for a while because I haven't been straying from the products I've already blogged about. However these are the few new things I've been loving over the past month.
1. Dove Triple Moisturising Beauty Care Body Wash: The combination of the cold weather and central heating makes my skin really dry. I love this body wash because it's really moisturising and leaves my skin soft. Also there's something really comforting about the classic Dove scent.
2. Aquafresh Iso-active Whitening Foaming Gel: After my recent trip to the dentist I've become obsessed with keeping my teeth clean and white. This gel is so much better than toothpaste and it turns into foam to get in between your teeth. It's really minty and zingy as well which makes my mouth feel fresh and my teeth super clean.
3. Superdrug Deep Action Cleansing Lotion: I used to swear blind by Neutrogena's Visibly Clear Triple Action toner but they have now discontinued it (WHY?!!). This is the best alternative I have found. It has salicylic acid and witch hazel and I find it's good at removing dirt and preventing spots.
3. Revlon Grow Luscious mascara: Never tried a Revlon mascara before and I really like this one. I haven't been using it long enough to notice if my lashes are any longer but I will review it soon.
4. Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner: Love love love this. Have got a proper post about this coming soon but let's just say that I will no longer be buying any other pencil eyeliner.
5. Blistex Lip Massage: I find the whole massage thing a bit gimmicky especially as it's just a few bits of raised plastic. Despite this it's moisturising, smells yummy and has SPF10 which is an added bonus.