; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: E.L.F Mineral Blush in Plum

E.L.F Mineral Blush in Plum


"Create a subtle color definition to your cheeks that will add radiance and a glow, for a healthy look you can see. All our blushes are 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes"
Although I have about 15 blushes, I couldn't resist adding this to my basket when I was buying some new brushes. There were only 7 colours to choose from so I opted for "Plum". I had recently swatched a Bobbi Brown shimmer blush in "Plum Wine" and fell in love but at £16.50 I talked myself out of it. I was hoping this E.L.F one might be a cheaper alternative.


It turned out to be nothing alike but I really like it. To be honest it's a bit of a faff applying it. You have to tap out the loose powder in the lid, swirl your brush in and apply - not something you can really do on the go. I wouldn't carry this in my makeup bag anyway. I just know it would come loose and end up everywhere!



Looks more pink than mauve but nevertheless a lovely and flattering colour.


Sorry my camera is pants, can't see much of the colour here but it's matte and you don't need to apply much. I find that it doesn't last long but maybe it's because I apply it straight onto my skin (no base)? At £3.50 for 3.4g, this is great value and next time I'm getting the shimmery "Peachy".

Have you tried any E.L.F mineral blushes?

9 comments:

  1. I've never actually ordered stuff from there but think I may, just always put off by not being able to see the products in person. Have you bought from there before? If so what would you say are your favourite products? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this e.l.f. blush before, but I think it looks very pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @That Girl I have only tried this blush and a lipstick in terms of makeup products but my favourite products are their studio line brushes. Really cheap but good quality x

    @Amaris thank you :) this is my first elf blush too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks so pretty and smooth!! Btw Merry Christmas! Thanks for following <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that really compliments your skin colour :) i love elf products <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh it looks amazing on you, sheer but oh so pretty! I'm a huge elf fan and I definitely need to pick up this blush!
    great blog, i'm now a follower :)
    come by mine and follow if you'd like. happy holidays dear xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh pretty blog! I love your profile pic with the whiskers, hehe. Am your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashion Trends 2011-Fashion trends 2011 have been started and everybody is trying to introduce new style and new addresses for the market to attract customers more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx