; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Benefit b.right radiant skincare

Benefit b.right radiant skincare


The other week I attended an event held by Benefit in their Spitalfields boutique where they introduced their new b.right radiant skincare line. We were also given the opportunity to have a mini facial to experience the products in action.

After my makeup was removed, I explained that my main problems were the blackheads around my nose and chin area, and that the skin under my eyes could get quite dry. Bearing this in mind, the beauty therapist used the following products on me in the following order:

Refined finish facial polish
This polish contains natural clay and seaweed extract. It was applied as a mask and left on for a good 5 minutes. It has little particles that gently exfoliate and it left my skin feeling really clean. It also contains Glycolic acid to help smooth away imperfections. Plus it really did get rid of some of the blackheads around my nose.

It's potent eye cream
I loved this eye cream because although it isn't overly rich, my skin felt very moisturised and it has an instant cooling effect.

Ultra radiance facial re-hydrating mist
This was used last of all and liberally sprayed onto my face. It contains Benefit's tri-radiance complex to deliver immediate and long-term hydration, which is exactly what it did as my face felt refreshed afterwards.

These are already on sale (prices and more products here) but the facial mist launches on the 21st May 2011 along with the Moisture prep toning lotion and Remove it make up remover.

I was impressed with the results of my mini facial and my skin looked far more polished and less dull than before. The products look and smell great. The scent is vey light and refreshing - in my opinion there's nothing worse than heavily perfumed products! All in all, I think this skincare line is really good quality and there will be something for everyone.


We were sent away with this mini trio kit which is brilliant if you're not quite sure what to get or whether you will like it or not. It's currently £7.50 from Benefit's website but it's limited edition so be quick! They also had this in Debenhams but I can't see it on the website. If you do want to buy a full sized product, Debenhams currently have 10% off on all beauty & fragrance products (in store tomorrow) and free delivery until the 21st May.

I've almost finished my sample pot of It's Potent and I've already bought the full sized version, so an in depth review on that soon. Is there anything from this new skincare line that you'd like to try?

2 comments:

  1. Wow looks great!! I'm wondering if it's good for sensitive skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @roshas - not sure actually, it doesn't really say? I don't have sensitive skin but I didn't experience any breakouts afterwards xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx