; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Benefit's 'Finding Mr Bright'

Benefit's 'Finding Mr Bright'



On Thursday evening I had the pleasure of attending a Benefit event where we were introduced to their new makeup manual, Finding Mr Bright.



This little kit contains the following complexion enhancers:

Girl Meets Pearl (7.5ml): A golden pearly liquid which can be mixed in with your moisturiser or applied wherever you want to glow. I prefer to use this on my cheeks after I moisturise as it gives a new dimension to my powder blush.

Posietint (4ml): A bright pink cheek and lip stain which can be layered up for a stronger colour and it lasts for ages.

High Beam (2.5ml): Described as a "luminescent complexion enhancer" (whatever that is) but I use this as a highlighter on my cheek bones and brow bone.

Erase Paste (No2.Medium 3.2g): A brightening concealer to get rid of dark circles and shadows under your eyes.



L-R: Girl Meets Pearl, Posietint, High Beam & Erase Paste (from my own pot which is No.3 Deep)

Finding Mr Bright is £28.50 and would be great for travelling, to give as a gift or simply for someone who wants to try these products but doesn't want to spend so much on the full sized versions.

BTW, if you're a Benefit fan they're currently holding a competition on their Facebook Page.



Check out the interactive video and upload your ending to be in with a chance of winning a whole years supply of products and you could also appear in their next video. My pick would be Mr Smooth, purely for the LOL factor! xx

3 comments:

  1. Wish I went - but i'm not allowed out much because of exams argh! Looks like fun! I really want to try high beam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried Benefit products before and I have found that they are too light from my olive skin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roshni - Missed you there but exams are more important! xxx

    @bollywoodstylediaries - A lot of them are too light for me too but their highlighters and the majority of their blushers work well on darker skin tones xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx